These instructions explain how to connect a iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to the eduroam wireless network:
• Open Safari, and navigate to this web page
• If you have used eduroam in the past, first refer to this FAQ to remove any existing settings profiles.
• The next step is to load a settings profile on to your iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad. When the profile loads, you should choose Install, enter your Bristol username with @bristol.ac.uk added on to the end e.g. email@example.com, and then enter your password.
If you are asked for a four digit number, this is your iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad‘s PIN number – it will be whatever you set it to.
• Click here to load the wireless settings profile
••• Wait for the profile to popup •••
• To complete the set-up, follow these steps:
Your iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad will automatically connect to eduroam in future. Do not connect to Bristol-WiFi-Setup unless you need to re-setup your device.