Eduroam – Connect Windows XP
These instructions explain how to connect a Windows XP computer to the eduroam wireless network.
- Download and run the eduroam Windows XP set-up wizard. If you are using 64-bit XP, click here for the wizard instead.
N.B. If you have downloaded the wizard in the past, delete the copy you have, and download it again from the link above. This will ensure you are using the latest version.
- Enter your Bristol username with @bristol.ac.uk added on to the end, for example firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your Bristol password and click Start Setup
- If you have problems, restart your PC and try the above again.
- If you need help, please contact the IT Service Desk.